Sparti Family 411

Monday, June 27, 2011

Battle of the Bulge

I'm going through phases...The first, is that I'll feel cute. I get a new dress. My hair gets cut and colored. I get a compliment.

Then I have the flip side. I'm weighed and measured at the doctor. I put on my swimsuit for the tenth time that week. I'm sweating like a pig in the 100 degree weather.

And yes, I'm 7 months preggo, and I know it. I'm just wondering why I couldn't be the gal that just carries her weight in her tummy. Does my entire body really need to be chubbier? And could someone explain to me why my chest needs to have grown two cup sizes already??

Some questions will never be answered.

P.S. Isn't it ironic that I decided to eat a candy bar after jotting this down :)

No comments:

Family Photos '08

Thanksgiving in Utah