Sparti Family 411

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Way With Words

"Commandments. You are making some commandments!!"

This is what I'm listening to at 9pm at night while Gavin is supposed to be going to bed. And might I add it's in a gruff, mean voice?

I just love this kid. How many people wake up to their son laying next to them, stroking their faces, and hearing, "Mom, you're soooo beautiful!".

Not many.

And here I'm on child number three, and I'm experiencing it for the first time!

Gavin has a way of melting away my anger. He's just too darn cute. And the things that come out of his mouth always make me chuckle. Even if it sometimes contains the dreaded "potty talk".

My all time favorite has to be when he sings, however. He has the cutest little singing voice, and he remembers lyrics way too easily. His favorite song of the week is I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We're all baffled at how he even LEARNED it, since none of us have been singing it and he didn't learn it in nursery?! But he loves to learn words and constantly asks me what the next line to the song is so he can repeat them. I'm sure the people shopping at the grocery store appreciate the background music too!

Now if only I could get him to turn off when I start getting a headache...

No comments:

Family Photos '08

Thanksgiving in Utah