Sparti Family 411

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Farewell


I'm in denial. And it's inevitable. But I was there. WE were there; that is, the kids and I. Along with almost every member of our family. And hoards of friends.

Vanessa is leaving.

I'm getting sad just writing this.

Oh, yeah. It's only for 18 months. And I can still email and write letters. But I'm selfish and want her all to myself.

Even Aliza was crying as we pulled out of California and into Vegas. I'm right there with you, Aliza.

Brazil is soooo lucky. Watch out.

p.s. Vanessa is dead center in our photo.

2 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

What mission is she going to? We have good friends from Rio that still have close family members there.

Who is Pin Dot? said...

Brazil Ribeirao Preto is her mission!

Family Photos '08

Thanksgiving in Utah